Monday, October 6, 2008

Womens Retreat in Memphis

A couple of weeks ago I was fortunate enough to attend a women's retreat in Olive Branch with some of the girls from church and meet my mom and sisters and some other great friends and family.
The theme of the retreat was "Seasons of a Woman's Life," and it was terrific! Each session was an analogy of the seasons and how each is such an important time in our lives as Christian women: spring being a time of discovery 1 Tim. 4:12, summer a time of learning Titus 2:4-5, Fall being faith in action Proverbs 31:10-31 and winter a season of influence and reflection Titus 2:3. The speakers were awesome and so full of enthusiasm, wisdom and encouragement!





I was so excited to see my friends Lynn and Roan. I didn't know they were coming. We had so much fun!

1 comment:

Kenia Soares said...

beautifull family and good blog!