Friday, October 17, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!


Last week I celebrated my birthday! I had the most wonderful day. I got to go eat with a lot of my new friends. My friend Melissa's birthday is 3 days before mine so she made us a birthday cake.
It was so good!


Mark and the kids got me a new running watch (I don't know what I ever did without it), and new running shoes!


That night when I got home they had me a triple chocolate birthday cake with a whole bunch of candles. Can you say---call the fire department???




4 comments:

Heather said...

So, how does it feel to be 25?
hee-hee

Heidi said...

ok, where was that chocolate cake when we were there?? Jk, you know we didn't need that! It looked yummy though!!

Megan said...

OMG!!! That cake looks like it would melt in my mouth!! Happy Birthday!!

Sisters said...

I have the same shoes!!! I am so glad to find your blog. I will link it to mine and you can link mine to yours, if you want.
I loved your pic in Occasions. Beautiful!
AJL