Sunday, October 26, 2008

RACE FOR THE CURE!!!


Saturday I ran the race for the cure with my cousins and friends from home. This was the first race I have run in a LONGGGGGG time. My goal was to finish the 5K in under 30 min. I did it in 28 something, I was soooo excited:) I started out running with Roan but she took off and left me and finished with great time, 26 something. I will have to practice a little more to keep up with her! This was Lynn's first race. Her goal was to finish in under 40 and she finished in 35:46. Way to go Lynn!!!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Congratulations! You are really making me look bad...as I walk to my car in the parking lot and am out of breath. Ha!

Heather said...

Congrats!! I can't imagine why anyone would run for fun..but you were supporting a good cause. hee-hee Great Job!

Megan said...

Look at that fancy profile pic!! Woo hoo, Stacey! You're looking good!

Roan said...

I really enjoyed running with you...sorry I left you after one mile! I am looking forward to St. Jude, and I will not leave you!