Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

Happy Halloween Everyone! We have had an interesting day. John Mark woke up running fever and felt bad all day. He would get up and say, "I feel better, can I go trick or treating?", and walk across the room and lie back down. Finally about 5:00 I gave him Tylenol and he perked up enough to walk down the street and back. I think they had more fun handing out candy than trick or treating. They would fight over whose turn it was to answer the door. I was just glad when we ran out of candy and could turn off the light:)
A "pale" pirate and "pesty" butterfly








1 comment:

Heidi said...

Very cute costumes! Sorry John Mark wasn't feeling good, he made a cute pirate anyways! We ran out of candy too and turned out the lights, I saw more teenagers than little ones!