Friday, October 17, 2008

Ryan and Heidi

I was so excited to have our friends Ryan and Heidi come visit us from Atlanta last weekend. We had a ball and got to do some fun tourist stuff. We picked them up at the airport in Memphis and went to eat at the Rendezvous downtown. Then we stopped by the Peabody to check out the ducks and look around. Saturday we went shopping and to a ballgame. And then Monday I got to do something I have never done. We went to Graceland!!! It was such a great experience!





4 comments:

Heather said...

You know, I have never been to Graceland either, and I'm a HUGE Elvis fan!

Roan said...

Jimmy is always wanting to go to Graceland....but we never do. We actually ran in the Elvis Presley 5K held right outside of Graceland!

Heidi said...

You are so sweet Stacee. We had a blast. I can't wait to see all the pics from Graceland. I love the blog!! We miss y'all. Wish we could do this once a month. Ryan is looking for something in December!!

Kelly said...

Stacey,
Just found your blog off of Heather's, and I'm adding you to my list! ;-) Mine is thechurchbulletin.blogspot.com